Multi-Task Real Time Operating System
optimized for STM32 Microcontrollers
µRTS is a deterministic real-time core optimized for STM32 ARM Cortex-M that offers all the services expected from a high-end real-time kernet such as :
- ✓ Dynamic creating/destroying tasks and semaphores
- ✓ Assign task priorities, task synchronization,
- ✓ deterministic, preemptive, shared time, idle task.
- ✓ Up to 254 tasks and priority levels
- ✓ Graphical trace tools Eclipse based
The µRTS kernel include debugging feature to validate the performances of your sources and memory footprint can be scaled down to deliver an optimized real time system for your application.
Intuitive Application Programming Interface (API)
µRTS offer a real-time micro-kernel for developing applications in C language with graphical tools based on EclipseⓇ and features support for TCP/IP, USB, CAN bus, and Modbus.
µRTS works in parallel to Agilia Intuitive Automation™ graphical IDE for a full-featured embedded operating system.
Do you have questions about our products?
Do you need specific information?